Standard Gamut Displays with IPS LCD Panels Deliver Consistent Color; SpectraView Bundles Also Available
CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the newest MultiSync P Series displays, the MultiSync® P212. The P212 desktop display is designed for use in digital image acquisition, command and control, and industrial applications, and capable of 24/7 usage. In medical environments, all of the P Series displays can even be calibrated to the DICOM standard for conformance.
The P212 comes in four configurations – P212 (white cabinet), P212-BK (black cabinet), P212-SV (SpectraViewII model in white) and P212-BK-SV (SpectraView model in black) – and features a conventional format 4:3 aspect ratio and 1,600 x 1,200 resolution in an IPS panel that covers 97.9 percent of sRGB color space.
“These new MultiSync P Series desktop displays deliver consistent color and unique features for always-on environments,” said Art Marshall, Senior Product Manager of Professional and Medical Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “Our award-winning SpectraViewII software also works with the new P212 models, ensuring accurate color without loss of detail because the adjustments are made in the monitors rather than the video card lookup tables.”
Other features of the P212 include:
- Professional-grade backlight technologies, which help deliver a long display life
- 440 cd/m2 brightness
- Black level control to manage contrast ratio (1500:1)
- Digital Uniformity Correction to ensure consistent color and brightness over the entire screen area
- Internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs)
- Multiple connectivity options, including DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, DVI and VGA, for connecting most devices
- Built-in 3 port USB 3.0 hub, which provides connectivity for the latest devices
- Free MultiProfiler software, which provides complete control over the five picture modes, including loading any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching
- Ergonomic flexibility, including tilt, swivel, height and pivot between landscape/portrait orientations
- 5 custom presets, completely customizable using the MultiProfiler software
- 2W (1W + 1W) business-class speakers
- 4 Year Warranty with 48-hour Advanced Exchange serviceThe MultiSync P212, P212-BK, P212-SV and P212-BK-SV displays ship with a 4-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in September 2015 at a minimum advertised price of $899, $899, $1,149 and $1,149, respectively.About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018