MILPITAS, CA–(Marketwired) – Elo Touch Solutions (Elo), original inventors of the touchscreen, today named Chris Sullivan Vice President Americas Sales. Sullivan brings to Elo proven experience driving revenue growth for both public and private companies within the professional audio visual, retail, and hospitality industries. Sullivan is responsible for sales, business development, and strategic market planning for the Americas region.
“Chris is a respected sales leader who will drive growth in our retail, banking, healthcare, hospitality and transportation segments, leveraging his deep industry experience in digital signage systems,” said Craig Witsoe, CEO Elo Touch Solutions. “Sullivan’s unique sales, marketing, and business development expertise combined with an intimate understanding of go-to-market strategy execution will serve our team well as we double down on growing our customer base.”
“Elo’s entire product portfolio has been refreshed with a renewed focus on point of sale platforms and innovative new ways to make interactive digital signage easy,” said Chris Sullivan, VP Americas Sales for Elo Interactive. “The opportunity to join the company that invented the touch screen is amazing. I’m looking forward to expanding our market presence and working closely with our channel partners to ensure our customers’ success.”
Prior to joining Elo, Chris Sullivan served as Vice President of North American Sales for NEC Display Solutions, responsible for serving commercial enterprise and professional audio visual customers in the retail, restaurant, hotel, cinema, and medical industries. Prior to NEC, Sullivan held several FORTUNE 1000 sales and sales leadership positions at Entex Information Services and Micro Warehouse which was acquired by CDW.
Sullivan earned a BA in Political Science from the University of Connecticut and is a veteran of the United States Army Reserves.
About Elo Interactive
40 years ago Elo invented the touchscreen. Today we are re-inventing how you use them to shop, pay, work and play. A global leader with 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries around the world, our products are designed in California and built to last — backed by a 3 year standard warranty. The Elo touch experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by a number of patent, trademark and design registrations globally. Call us at 844-356-3548 or visit us on the web at www.elointeractive.com.
Elo (logo), Elo Touch Solutions, and Elo Interactive are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018